Systems at UPPMAX
We have a number of compute clusters:
- Rackham, reserved for SNIC projects
- Milou, reserved for UPPNEX projects
- Milou-f (also known as Fysast1), a part of the Milou cluster reserved for the Physics and Astronomy department at Uppsala University
- Irma, reserved for Scilifelab production
- Bianca, reserved for SNIC-SENS
The storage systems we have provide a total volume of about 12 PB, the equivalent of nearly 9 billion 3.5-inch floppy disks or 24,000 years of MP3 music. Read more on the storage systems page.