- UPPMAX 10 years
Table of Contents
Use the project registration form to set up a new project at UPPMAX. Note that the PI must be a senior scientist in Swedish academia, at least at the level of assistant professor (forskarassistent).
User account application
Use the user account application form to apply for an account belonging to a project at UPPMAX.
If you do not belong to a project you must first set up one, using the link above. Note that you are expected to have read and agreed to follow the UPPMAX rules of usage
Note: When register for an account, you must use your official .uu.se e-mail address.
Application oriented support
For help or advice on using, developing or tuning HPC applications you can contact the UPPMAX application experts directly. The role of the application experts is to transfer HPC competence and computational know-how within the respective fields to the users.
On-line sources for support
- Instructions and policy for the application of CPU-time on UPPMAX
- Getting started: How to log on from your PC / Macintosh / UNIX / Linux
- User guides and documentation
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
UPPNEX specific support
There are several ways to get support for UPPNEX resources.
- The UPPNEX section of this website, contains an overview of what UPPNEX is, and who are eligible to use the UPPNEX resources.
- The UPPNEX Users mailing list is the main forum for getting in touch with the community and get help with your specific questions and/or discuss ideas.
- Also there is a list of installed Software Applications for Uppnex with links to the respective softwares' own websites where you can find additional support and get in touch with other people who use it.
Last updated: 2013-09-17